When practicing Tai Chi, doing too much is the same as doing too little. – Wang Chung-Yua
Each part of your body should be connected to every other part. -Chang San-Feng
Let us know ASAP if you want to be a part of any of these events.
Also check to see which Saturdays we are having class.
- Mar 16, 17 & 18 - Combat Tai Chi in Brunswick GA (no Saturday Class on the 17th.)
- Mar 23, 24 & 25 Combat Tai Chi Workshop in Maryville TN (no Saturday Class on the 24th.)
- Apr 2 Free Street Kung Fu Session Begins in Maryville TN
- Apr 3 Clear Defense Class in Maryville TN 7:15 – 9:30 (Tai Chi will end at 7pm – This class is free to Silat & Tai Chi students.)
- Apr 10 Free 6 Week Tai Chi Session Begins in Maryville TN
- Apr 14 U.S.A. Martial Arts ‘Hall of Fame’ in Indianapolis IN (no Saturday Class on the 14th.)
- Apr 27, 28 & 29 Fa Kung Healing Workshop in Maryville TN (no Saturday Class on the 28th.)
- May 11, 12 & 13 Combat Tai Chi, Kun Tao Silat & Chi Kung Healing in Peoria, IL (no Saturday Class on the 12th.)
- June 1, 2 & 3 Tai Chi Gala in Albany, NY (no Saturday Class on the 2nd.)
In Phase 3 you learned to segment the body, to use every body part independently from the others and we threw structure out the window.
Now you will put everything back together.
Phase 4 is about connecting and integrating your mind and body into one unified whole.
Your art will become much more internal now. All of the expressive wave movement from phase 3 is still there it just happens on the inside now.
There are only 5 movements in Phase 4.
However you will learn over 75 ways to express them.
This phase builds on everything you’ve done so far and takes it to another level. You will learn the art of Hsing-I Chuan along with a little I Chuan.
Student who complete Phase 4 earn a Black Sash in Clear’s Silat.
Move like a jellyfish
Rhythm is nothing
You go with the flow
You don’t stop – Jack Johnson
This is how Phase 3 moves.